This PDF sewing pattern is to make a child friendly Kawaii cute bunny
rabbit that is 19” (48.5 cm) tall (excluding ears) from cotton and felt
My versatile pattern allows you to make both boy and
girl bunnies with ears that stand up on their own like magic. It comes
with a 20 page easy to follow photo and instructional tutorial, with
helpful doll making tips & tricks, an easy felt face and tail
template, as well as links to my video series on how to paint doll’s
faces. You also have the option to add cute and easy little paws to
your bunnies, plus learn to make your own fluffy rabbit’s tail as well.
of my doll patterns will provide you with a high quality finished doll,
with no visible ugly seams (leg to body seam) making them perfect to
sell or give as gift.
You can sell your dolls made from this pattern, Hooray! And I also include links to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial.
Sew ……. Let’s Sew Together!
What you will receive: 1 PDF 24 Page pattern.
- Materials List.
- Full 20 page detailed photo and instructional tutorial.
- Applique tail for children under 3.
- Fluffy rabbit’s tail tutorial.
- Optional cute and easy paws.
- Felt face Applique Pattern.
- Face embroidery (or painting) template.
- Link to my video guide on how to paint dolls faces.
- Full size pattern pieces just Print and Sew! (No need to enlarge or resize!)
- Link to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial
Skill Level: *Easy* – Some very basic beginners sewing
Softies made from this pattern are suitable for children
Stuffed Toy clothes and shoe patterns sold separately can be
A link to download this PDF Sewing Pattern will be emailed
to you immediately upon payment. Shipping is free.
Take Care & Happy Sewing