This PDF ewing pattern is to make a
dress up doll that is 19” (48.5 cm) tall from cotton and felt
fabrics. Her fabulous French inspired outfit pattern (hats, scarf, skirts and
strapless tops) is included too, with so many color combinations the possibilities are endless,she’ll have a fantastic wardrobe
in no time!
All of my doll patterns will provide you with a high
quality finished doll, with no visible ugly seams (leg to body seam)
making them perfect to sell or give as gift.
This versatile pattern comes
with a 26 page detailed photo tutorial with helpful tips, tricks and How
– To’s, an easy face embroidery template, as well as links to my video
series on how to paint doll’s faces.
You can sell your dolls made from this pattern, Hooray! And I also include links to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial.
Sew ……. Let’s Sew Together!
What you will receive:
1 PDF 33 Page pattern.
- Materials List.
- Full 26 page detailed photo and instructional tutorial.
- Underwear Applique Pattern.
- Face embroidery (or painting) template.
- Link to my video guide on how to paint dolls faces.
- Doll, Hat, Scarf, Skirt and Strapless Top Patterns.
- Full size pattern pieces just Print and Sew! (No need to enlarge or resize!)
- Link to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial.
More dolly outfits and shoe patterns can be found here
Dolls made from this pattern are suitable for children 12m+
Skill Level: *Easy* – Some very basic beginners sewing skills required.
A link to download this PDF Sewing Pattern will be emailed
to you immediately upon payment. Shipping is free.
Take Care and Happy Sewing!