to make a payment. Simply put in your details and your
credit card will be processed securely through PayPal.
A link to download your PDF Sewing Patterns will be emailed
to the e-mail address linked to your paypal account immediately upon payment. Shipping is free.
Due to the nature of my product all sales are final and non-refundable.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
Please keep a copy of your Paypal receipt number as proof of purchase. It is required if you need to contact me regarding your order.
COTTAGE INDUSTRIES INFO:
Selling Dolls and Daydreams Dolls and Softies
WHAT MUST I DO TO SELL FINISHED DOLLS?
There is NO LIMIT to the number of dolls and/or softies you can make, list and sell as long as:
1. Each person or cottage industry must purchase each pattern from Dolls and Daydreams for each different doll design. Simply put, a pattern or element of a pattern may not be shared.
2. Each person making the doll/softie requires their own purchased pattern. For example, if you are a cottage industry and have 3 people making the ballerina doll for your shop, you would need to purchase the ballerina pattern 3 times (for each person). This is required even if the 3 people only make a portion of the doll.
3. Internet: For a finished doll/softie or item adapted from a Dolls and Daydreams design that is to be sold, auctioned, entered/given in a contest, given for charity in the public domain (on the Internet, e.g. Etsy, Facebook, Made It, Felt, Art Fire, Big Cartel, etc.), each item must be credited as being made from a Dolls and Daydreams pattern, and include a direct link. For personal use or as a gift, this is not required.
This shall be done as part of the item listing in the description or details, and state: “Made from an Original Dolls and Daydreams Pattern” (no variations in wording).
You must also include a link to at least one of the following URLs:
https://www.facebook.com/dollsanddaydreams - You can create a direct link to my Fan Page by 'liking' my page and then using the @ symbol before you type “DollsAndDaydreams”. You'll see a drop down menu - simply click on me and it's done!
Feel free to contact email@example.com
for questions or help with your listing.
4. Brick and Mortar: For a finished doll/softie or item adapted from a Dolls and Daydreams design that is to be sold, auctioned, entered/given in a contest, given for charity at a physical location, e.g. “brick and mortar” shop, craft fairs, markets, stalls, shows, fundraisers, churches, etc.), each item must be credited as being made from a Dolls and Daydreams pattern. This shall be done on the physical sales tag and state: “Made from an Original Dolls and Daydreams Pattern” (no variations in wording). For personal use or as a gift, this is not required.
5. The items must be handmade. In other words, those that purchase my patterns are granted a non-exclusive limited license, subject to the terms of this Cottage Industries Info document, to make, list and sell items made from the purchased patterns, so long as the items are not mass produced, wherein mass produced is defined as, but not limited to, manufacturing large quantities of items in assembly line form; multiple workers creating individual items in parallel in order to produce large quantities of items; or the equivalent thereof.
MAY I MAKE ALTERATIONS TO THE FINISHED DOLLS I MAKE?
You may alter your purchased pattern to make dolls/softies you sell as detailed below, however, you must comply with the terms of the WHAT MUST I DO TO SELL FINISHED DOLLS? Section.
Acceptable Alterations include:
- Changing the hair style or face
- Reducing or increasing the pattern/doll and softie size
- Mixing the pattern pieces from one purchased pattern with another, e.g. limbs of one pattern, body of another, etc.
UNACCEPTABLE Alterations include:
- Trying to replicate my designs using one pattern, e.g. purchasing a lamb pattern and turning it into a Teddy or a Doll.
- Turning my designs into an embroidery or applique pattern.
Please be aware a Derivative Work is a work that is based on (derived from) another work; for example a painting based on a photograph, a collage, a musical work based on an existing piece or samples, a screenplay based on a book. Legally only the copyright owner has the right to authorize alterations, adaptations or reproductions of their original work - this includes the making of a derivative work.
Any doll or softie made with alterations from my original, copyrighted pattern is considered Derivative Work, and thus you must comply with the terms of the WHAT MUST I DO TO SELL? Section when listing and selling that item.
Pattern Makers Info: Designing and Making Patterns
I MAKE AND SELL SEWING PATTERNS TOO.
Dolls and Daydreams respects the rights and abilities of other talented pattern designers and makers, and we hope you will do the same.
All patterns, designs, websites, photos/images and language/wording are original work and protected by US & International copyright law. As a result, others are prohibited from:
- Selling or distributing (electronically or in print) any Dolls and Daydreams pattern without explicit consent.
- Copying and/or using any photo/image from a Dolls and Daydreams pattern, website, blog, or social media without giving Dolls and Daydreams credit via a direct link (See WHAT MUST I DO TO SELL FINISHED DOLLS? Section).
- “Unlocking” any PDF pattern. All patterns are locked by a security password to guarantee the file is secure and virus/corruption-free, and ensure the contents are not copied or altered.