This PDF sewing pattern is to make a doll that is 7.5” (19 cm) tall from
cotton and felt fabrics. Tiny Tot is the perfect size for little hands,
pockets and mini hugs!
With her optional sewn on felt hair bows
and pretty dress she’s not only safe for young children but very quick
and easy to make too. My versatile pattern allows you to create so many
different versions of this dolly and she’s perfect for using up your
All of my doll patterns will provide you with a
high quality finished doll, with no visible ugly seams (leg to body
seam) making them perfect to sell or give as gift.
comes with a 16 page detailed photo tutorial with helpful tips, tricks
and How – To’s, an easy face embroidery template, as well as links to my
video series on how to paint doll’s faces.
You can sell your dolls made from this pattern, Hooray! And I also include links to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial.
Sew ……. Let’s Sew Together!
What you will receive:
1 PDF 19 Page pattern.
- Materials List.
- Full 16 page detailed photo and instructional tutorial.
- Face embroidery (or painting) template perfect for children under 3
- Link to my video guide on how to paint dolls faces.
- Cute Felt Hair Bow Pattern & Tutorial
- Turn Tiny Arms & Legs Tutorial
- Full size pattern pieces just Print and Sew! (No need to enlarge or resize!)
- Link to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial.
Dolls made from this pattern are suitable for children 12m+
Skill Level: *Easy* – Some basic beginners sewing skills required.
A link to download this PDF Sewing Pattern will be emailed
to you immediately upon payment. Shipping is free.
Take Care and Happy Sewing!